Friday, February 29, 2008

Matchbox 20 Report....WAY AWESOME!

Jeff gave me the coolest Valentine's Day present...two tickets to Matchbox 20! At the time he bought them, he figured he would be the one going with me, but a work trip to New Jersey came up so he couldn't go. So, who else would I ask, but my bestest friend Kelli! She was an awesome date and we had a great time! (Thanks for going, KK) A group called Mute Math opened, then Alanis Morisette, and then Matchbox!
Two girls out on the town!
Anxiously waiting for the concert to begin
My sweet t-shirt :)

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I bet that was Sooo fun! Glad you got to get out and have a fun night...sorry Jeff couldn't make it but glad you had a good girlfriend who could go.

Lacy said...

Looks like you had fun! I have a similar picture at the Harry Potter movie opening night...I'm such a dork!