Alanis walking back and forth...back and forth....it was funny. That's pretty much all she did...walk back and forth while singing. Oh well, she was great!
Us...again!
Look...I got a pic with the band!
The band
Ah, the awesome Rob Thomas!
So, as you can tell, probably the word to sum it up...AWESOME. And, huge thanks to the Hongs for watching Allison! You're the best!
5 months ago



3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!
Like Cara said awesome pretty much sums it up! I feel bad that Jeff couldn't go but it worked out great for me! It was so fun and I must admit I have a big ol' crush on Rob Thomas now! Poor Cara had to sit by me (a crazy woman) with dorky dance moves and listen to my (very) loud shouts of pure joy for Matchbox 20! So thanks for letting me come along Cara, it was an awesome time! And I highly recommend going to their concert, they were really good live. Alanis and Mute Math were cool too! Awesome!
I'm glad you two had such a crazy fun time! Allison was great. Too bad our dogs were not great that night. I'm just a little bitter that you got a picture with the band, but no Rob Thomas autograph for me! :)
Post a Comment