Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's your obsession?

My current obsession is blogging. I'm not necessarily obsessed with posting on my blog as some of my so called friends (and you know who you are) like to point out, but rather looking at other people's blogs. I'm amazed at the amount of time I spend looking at people's blogs and sometimes I don't even know the person! I will be looking at one of my friend's blogs and check out their favorite links and see someone's name that I think I know only to find that I don't but I can't stop reading about their lastest luck and misfortune and before you know it an hour as past! I could have gotten so many other things done during that time, but like I said, blogs are my latest obsession.
And, as you can tell from previous posts, I can't do a post and not include something about Allison. So, I will share Allison's latest obsessions too! It seems that her "looking for toe-boogies" obsession has just ended. Yeah, toe-boogies. She was constantly taking off her socks and shoes and checking to make sure she didn't have sock lint or whatever in between her toes. Thankfully, it seems that that phase has ended. And, now she has a new love..."driving". I made the mistake of putting her in the driver seat a couple of days ago so that I could hook her car seat in (don't worry, the car was turned off!). Now everytime we go to the car she begs, "driving, driving, driving". Here she is "driving".
I have to admit, she is pretty cute pretending to drive, but I figured we had at least 14 more years before we had a child begging to drive the car.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

U R 2 Cute Cara...I love that your are blogging so much...and thinking about doing scrapbooking online...amazing! LOVE YA

Miriam said...

Yes, I too have the blogging obsession which is wy it is SO anoying when people don't post for weeks at a time! :) Not that I am good a posting frequently either. I have stumbled upon a goldmine of blogs to visit when I found someone frome high school who has like everyone elses blogs from high school linked on hers. Sometimes I feel like I'm evesdropping on these former classmates and strangers alike, but if they don't make their blog private it's fair game right?