After having the ultrasound years ago that told us we were going to have a girl, Jeff's wonderful mom gave me an adorable "Princess Dress". She told me that one day this little girl would come to me and say mommy I want to be a princess, and now I could say well I already have your dress! Well, that day came today! And, I must say she is a very sweet princess! Thank you Grandma! PRINCESS ALLISON
Allison is into all things girly these days. Bracelets, make-up, lip gloss, and anything that we can stick in her hair!
The Princess and her entourage, "monkey" and "snuggy bear" watching Nemo in their usual spot on the couch. She always has to have the blanket under her and have some of her stuffed animal posse close by.
This smile was the only response I could get from her while watching Nemo.
5 months ago



2 comments:
Oh man -- so cute! I like to do the same thing when I watch TV. And I think I get the same glazed look of concentration, too.
This is a great blog, Cara! I hope you keep writing and posting pictures! (You should post video, too. I hear the little monkey knows some new words?)
She is too cute Cara! C U Tomorrow!
Post a Comment