Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Putting Allison to work!

With tax season in full swing, we thought we would let Allison take over that task for us this year.
Here she is calculating our deductions, tax credits, etc....
Um...slackin' on the job. Instead of working she is watching her Aunt Jess (for the 500th time!) lip sync to Aaron Neville. (Luv ya, Jess!)

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Oh so you are alive! I quit checking your blog since there was NEVER anything new. Cute pictures and crazy about Andrew living near you guys. Next time you see him tell him I say hello. And ummmm, we're having our baby in 3 weeks, scary! (that is if they don't change it AGAIN!!!)

Miriam said...

She's so cute! I loved all of the new pictures...I agree with Lacy, It's about time! I knew that Andrew Peck was in TX but I didn't know he was so close to you. It's fun when you find old Rexburg people where you are now. Fun about the Matchbox 20 concert...Damon had a similar idea for V-Day and got tickets to Wicked. We go tomorrow and I am so excited!

Michelle Hawkes said...

Looks like you "got people" for your taxes. Pass along our name when she gets done with yours!

I am so glad you emailed me your blog! Now I can check in on you and your family. I still remember one of the last times we hung out. Jeff made me laugh so hard I almost went into labor!!