She's such a cutie. I love the cheeser smile. Hannah won't smile when we take pictures any more. In fact, she gets really mad when we try because she wants to hold the camera and see the pictures on it. Same with the video camera. Maybe she'll be a photographer when she grows up?
JEFF AND I WERE MARRIED IN JULY 2003. WE HAVE A DAUGHTER, ALLISON, WHO WAS BORN IN MAY 2006. AND, WELCOMED A SECOND DAUGHTER, LISEY, IN OCTOBER OF 2009. JEFF IS FEELING A LITTLE OUTNUMBERED! WE LIVE IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS AND LOVE IT! JEFF WORKS IN PHARMACEUTICALS AND I STAY HOME WITH THE GIRLS. LIFE IS GOOD!!
4 comments:
She's such a cutie. I love the cheeser smile. Hannah won't smile when we take pictures any more. In fact, she gets really mad when we try because she wants to hold the camera and see the pictures on it. Same with the video camera. Maybe she'll be a photographer when she grows up?
She is beyond cute! I can't believe how great she smiles for the camera!
I can't believe how big she is now! She is so cute! It look like you guys all had fun on the boat! I'm jealous for 85 degree weather!
So cute! It is so great to be able to see all the fun things you are doing! We love you and miss seeing you! Love, Emily & Jay
Post a Comment