Allison will be two in May and I have to say, I love this age! One of the things I love is watching her play with her little friends.
Allison and Katie playing "Super Girls". Pretty much their idea. I was folding towels and they stole a couple of them and were putting them over heads, so I grabbed clothes pins and hooked them on like capes! I thought this would provide at least 20 minutes of entertainment for them, but it only lasted about 2 minutes.
Allison blowing bubbles with Michael. Michael's dad is Andrew Peck who Jeff and I went to high school with. We found out a couple of months ago that Andrew and fam live here in Houston while he is going to U of H School of Opera. Always fun to have friends from home! We found out they were living here through Facebook, so if you have a Facebook account and we aren't friends yet, look me up!
Allison, Michael, and Ethan jammin' out with Tom Petty during Superbowl Halftime! Go Giants! (Well, really I just like the Manning brothers)
Allison and Danny watching Finding Nemo. Yeah, for Disney movies that kids can watch over and over and over again!
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment