Allison and Mom ready for church. Going to church is more exciting than ever now that Allison is going to nursery, and because we have the 8:30 to 11:30 schedule instead of 2:30 to 5:30...yeah!
5 months ago
Allison and Mom ready for church. Going to church is more exciting than ever now that Allison is going to nursery, and because we have the 8:30 to 11:30 schedule instead of 2:30 to 5:30...yeah!
Posted by Warnick Family at 9:09 AM
2 comments:
OMG!! Looking at your blog totally made me homesick for Rexburg, I think it is just the pics of you and Jeff. Texas? That is awesome!! I love Texas. Your little girl is so cute, I can't believe you are a mom, but we are 27 right? That's old!! You can look at our blog too, but it's not as exciting as yours. My husband does our blog, I don't even know how to post pictures! He is awesome, he pretty much does everything in our marriage. I am too blond to figure anything out.
Laura Taylor
www.bryanandlaurataylor.blogspot.com
Cara! I can't believe you found us! How did you by the way? I'm glad you did. It sure has been awhile, hasn't it? Your little girl is adorable. She looks just like Jeff! I don't think I knew you guys were in Texas. I bet that's fun. Do you plan to be there for awhile? What else are you guys up to?
Post a Comment