Sunday, September 6, 2009

Number 8 and 9

Number 8: Jeff's Nose Surgery
Jeff had nose surgery for a deviated septum in August. Allie was a good little nurse for her daddy! She still kisses him softly on the nose each day and asks him if his nose is feeling better.

Number 9: Waiting for Baby #2
We are very, very anxious for Baby Girl 2 to come in 5 weeks! My doctor has me scheduled to be induced October 12, which is a week before my due date, and I couldn't be happier!
Allie is very excited about being a big sister! Her latest suggestion for the baby's name is Lime Juice! We told her we would consider it. I can't wait to have my two little girls!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Cara! What a fun summer. You look amazing. I hope the next 5 weeks fly by! The end is always so hard I think.

Miriam said...

loved all of the updates. Lime Juice? That is so funny! Remind me never to ask Allie for name suggestions. I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! Wow, I hope they fly by for you. I hate the last month. At least you know when you're going to be having her. Can't wait to see pictures of her!