I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to update my blog... urgh... blogger will NOT upload my pictures! At least it has kept my mind off the fact that I am missing out on a concert I had been looking forward to for months! We have had tickets to the Cheap Trick, Poison, Def Leppard concert since like February!! But, my doctor said it would be too loud for the baby. Oh well! So, when my handsome man comes home from the concert he will no doubt figure out the blogger dilemma in seconds and a real update will soon follow! Until then...
5 months ago



2 comments:
I bet your dr is a loser and just doesn't appreciate good music. Oh he doesn't want your baby to ROCK! I hope that Jeff can get the pictures working too, I'm excited to see whats going on with you guys.
I concur, and i'll bet you he was secretly wishing you would say... well you can take our tickets...
We miss you guys and hopefully you come to visit soon so we can get together.
MJ
Post a Comment