Apparently I haven't been keeping up my blog to some people's standards...you know who you are...anyway, I will try to do better! Hopefully this will do for now...
Onto, our Summer's Top 9! (not in any particular order)
Number 1: Jeremy and Chantelle's WeddingOur summer started when we flew up to Idaho for Jeff's brother, Jeremy's wedding! Jeremy and Chantelle were married June 27th! The wedding was beautiful and I am so glad to have a sister-in-law on the Warnick side now! Welcome to the family, Chantelle! The day was made even more memorable when Jeff, his dad, and I got stuck in the temple elevator! One of my worst fears!!
Allison and I then spent the next 5 weeks in Idaho with our families and had a blast! Jeff came up at the beginning and end for weddings. I hope our little family is never apart for that long again!!
5 months ago



1 comments:
Gotta love the Rexburg Temple's elevators haha. We miss and love you all!
Post a Comment