Number 2: YellowstoneWe took a day drive to Mesa Falls with Jeff's family. Texas is beautiful, but it doesn't compare to Idaho! Then we camped for a couple of days with my family and went through Yellowstone Park.
Our little Rambo taking in the fresh air and keeping an eye out for wildlife.
Taken right before the buffalo charged us...scary! ...just kidding, don't worry we read the pamphlet about not putting your child on the buffalo to take pics. No, I assure you we didn't have to be told not to ride the buffalo. But, isn't it sad that they actually have to tell people not to do that?! Some people...
Number 3: MHS 10 Year Class Reunion
Jeff did a great job planning our 10 year reunion and it was a huge success! I was so proud of him! We spent a great day catching up with old friends. And, after a whole day, I had taken only two pictures. Regretting that a little.Cara, Jenise, and Amanda
Cara and Amber
5 months ago



1 comments:
The reunion was so fun!!! I to only took 2 pictures, what were we thinking?
Post a Comment