Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!

Yep, we are going to have another girl! She wasn't hiding it either! She was spread eagle and ready to show us! We're excited for Allie to have a litte sister! I already know how to do the girl thing and we certainly have lots of girl stuff already! Everything looked great during the ultrasound and we are right on target for an October 19th due date!

9 comments:

Laura and Bryan said...

I am so jealous that you get two girls! Allie is such a beautiful little girl and I am sure the next will be too.

Jen said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for your little family. Allie is going to love being a big sister!

Phil said...

sisters, sisters... congrats!

Lewis Family said...

so very exciting. Congratulations.

Carrie said...

Hooray for sisters! I'm still adjusting to the idea that we're having a girl this time around even though the nursery is painted pink. I always catch myself looking at baby boy clothes. I love, love, love the playhouse you got Allie - SO CUTE! Happy happy birthday big girl. We sure miss you lots.

Alison said...

That is so great! Congratulations on two girls!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting. We couldn't be more happy for you. Allie will just love having a sister.Miss you guys and hope your doing well.

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

She's sure to be beautiful, congratulations. You need to post a belly shot:)

Unknown said...

cara i am so excited for you to have another girl! i think little girls are the greatest! i have loved dressing cambria and audrey the same! it seems like you know more what to do with a girl after having one!