Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Big Three!

Allison turned 3 on Monday! We had a fun day and were glad that Grandpa Lee and Grandma Lori could be here to celebrate with us. The morning started off with Allison's hair catching on fire from the candle we put in her waffles! Luckily it didn't burn too much. If you look close in some of the last pics you can tell that she has a lot of short hairs right in the front. Certainly made for a memorable birthday morning!
For her present this year, Jeff and I decided to get her a little playhouse. Jeff and his dad worked hard to put it together! I tried to help but ended up reading directions wrong and making it take longer than it should have...oops! But, it turned out so cute! Jeff's parents gave her a little swimming pool that she has been in everyday since her birthday! I can tell we are going to be spending a lot of time outside this summer! Oh well, I could really use the tan!
Allie loves to help me cook! So, for her cake I let her pick out what kind of cake and frosting, and then she helped make them! I love simple! And, luckily no hair caught on fire with the cupcakes!



3 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! It is so fun to celebrate when the grandparents are there too! My boys recognize that playhouse.... they HAVE to play in it anytime we got to Sam's Club.

MINDY and JARIN said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad that the hair incident wasn't any worse.

Ricky, Becky, Brooklyn and Addison said...

Love the hungry hungry Chippo! shirt