Thursday, November 20, 2008

Isn't it ironic..don't ya think?!

The one year I was early putting up Christmas decorations, and now I have taken them all down!...yes, even my beloved Commode Santa! Why? Because as of four days ago our house is up FOR SALE! Jeff got a great promotion with Bristol-Myers Squibb with the Oncology division and we are moving to the BIG D!!! Yep, we are moving to Dallas ASAP! And, we thought the house would show better sans Christmas decor. So, wish us luck selling our house in today's crazy housing market, and we're off to Dallas! 

8 comments:

Miriam said...

A little too ironic, and yea I really do think. It's like rain...

WOW! Congrats on the promotion. Looks like you're off on another grand adventure. Good luck selling the house. I think it would sell better with the Christmas decorations myself, but whatever! :D Hope you have a great time in Idaho for Christmas, wish I was going to be able to see you but we're staying put this year...at least for now. Damon keeps talking about going to Walt Disney World so we'll see!

Kelly said...

I'm so sad..but so happy for you guys! I'll take the santa comode decor off your hands until you move:)That way if you miss it, you can always come and potty at my house;)

Phil said...

Its a good thing you're hiding santa or the new homeowners might think its coming with the house. That is flippin' sweet ... commode santa. hee ee heee hee. But for the record this is all way too sudden for me. (But hoorah for mo money!) I know you are going to be out of town a ton this month, but if you leave without a good bye party I'll never get over it. I need closure, people!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

NOOOOOO! Now you just ruined my day. Fine, well good luck you guys! You better come back and visit.

MINDY and JARIN said...

Congrats!!!! Sounds fun hope your house sells fast so you don't have to worry about it. I added you to my list so you can look at my blog!!

Mary Jane said...

I'm with Jana, I am going to miss you both so much- you and Jeff are the coolest people, and you really added to our ward. I just really admire you a lot and I am really going to miss you:(

Jen said...

Good Luck selling your house! Nothing like trying to sell and buy a house to make the Christmas season a little more busy. Have fun looking!

Lewis Family said...

I am so sad to see that you are moving. We never really even got a chance to know one another. I hope that all goes well and that you will find plenty of occasions to visit.