Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cowgirl Jessie!

This year Allison was Cowgirl Jessie from Toy Story 2. She caught on to the Trick-or-Treating thing real quick. If candy is involved, she goes for it! She would walk right up to our neighbor's door and knock while yelling, "Trick-or-treat!" Thank you to the Dondos for coming up with the costume idea and for finding the cow print material! You guys are the best! Ethan was the cutest Woody ever! These two kids make quite the pair.



5 comments:

Terri said...

They made cutest jessie and Woody EVER!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Very cute, and what a great idea. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Jen said...

She is adorable! Did you make her costume?

Erin said...

That is such a cute idea I LOVE IT!!

MINDY and JARIN said...

They are adoreable!!! What a cute costume. I don't know if you saw on my blog that I am going private so let me know your email address so I can add you!!! and you are crazy about Christmas. I thought I was bad!!!