Tuesday, November 4, 2008

'Tis the season

I have to confess, I already put up my Christmas decorations. And, I did it while listening to Christmas music.  

Normally, I don't really get excited for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. But, when I walked into Walmart (I hate that store!) the day after Halloween and they were playing Christmas music I found myself humming along! This will be our fourth Christmas traveling back to Idaho and I have realized that I usually wait to get in the spirit of Christmas until I get up there. But then it only lasts two weeks and it's over! Well, this year I'm starting early!! 
So, I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

It was fun to walk into your house today and feel the Christmas spirit. I'm bummed I didn't use the Santa potty though! Where did you find that? It cracks me up!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Wow. I really just can't believe your toilet has a santa suit. You're funny.

Warnick Family said...

Thanks for the Santa Potty suit go to Jeff's awesome Grandpa and Grandma Warnick! They're great!

Kelli said...

I'm impressed that even your toilet is part of the Christmas festivities. Very cute! I confess I recently watched Miracle on 34th Street-Yeah Christmas!

Kelly said...

I about fell out of my chair...you are hilarious!! I love the spirit of Christmas!!!

Mrs. Lesli Mauldin said...

HI there! This is Kelly Sells sister. My sister told me to look at your santa toilet and I showed it to my husband...I said I wanted it, and his comment was " you really want to poop in santa's mouth?" I thought I would share that with you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Cara I am so glad to hear from you too!! I can't believe how big Allison is. Wow, has it been that long? You are so cute, we are going to be here for Christmas this year and I was thinking it would be fun to maybe head up that way around New Years or something (although Mike knows nothing of this yet :)) Are you still going to be in Idaho then?

Lacy said...

I would really love to get my decorations up but its hard to get in the christmas spirit when its still 85 degrees outside...

carroll family said...

that toilet seat cover is great! You have inspired me to put in my Christmas music, but i don't know if i can find something as festive as a Santa toilet seat cover to brighten my day :)