So, I thought I put a comment here already... but It must have been lost in cyber land (or Deleted) But I said... I can't wait to come over and play (and Yeah, I did just invite myself to your house)!
JEFF AND I WERE MARRIED IN JULY 2003. WE HAVE A DAUGHTER, ALLISON, WHO WAS BORN IN MAY 2006. AND, WELCOMED A SECOND DAUGHTER, LISEY, IN OCTOBER OF 2009. JEFF IS FEELING A LITTLE OUTNUMBERED! WE LIVE IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS AND LOVE IT! JEFF WORKS IN PHARMACEUTICALS AND I STAY HOME WITH THE GIRLS. LIFE IS GOOD!!
2 comments:
So, I thought I put a comment here already... but It must have been lost in cyber land (or Deleted) But I said... I can't wait to come over and play (and Yeah, I did just invite myself to your house)!
So fun! Just make sure your drummer wears pants to your concerts. :) We'll have to come play sometime. Yes, I too am inviting myself over.
Post a Comment