Allison's 2nd birthday is coming up in less than two weeks and I am in denial. Where have the last 2 years gone? I still think of her of as my little baby girl. But yet it seems that each day she acts more and more like a toddler (like when she tells me to "go away!").
I love the conversations we have at the kitchen table, the running commentary she gives in the car, her many hugs and kisses to anyone and anything, and the time she kissed each one of my toes after I painted them with red polish because she thought I hurt them. I feel so blessed that I am able to stay at home with Allison, and am very grateful to Jeff for working hard to make that happen. So, here's to the last 2 years, and the many years to come!!!!
5 months ago



4 comments:
Very cute pic.'s of the little lady! She is so adorable. It's so hard to believe that she's almost 2!
That was such a cute post! She is SO beautiful and sounds like quite the character!! I can't believe she's almost two either! It seems like just yesterday I was at your baby shower!
Those pictures are just too adorable. They get big fast!
I can't believe that she is almost two either!!! She was such a cute little baby and is turning into an adorable little girl. We hope to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment