Thursday, May 1, 2008

Visitors!

So, my excuses for neglecting my blog are: we have had so much fun with family coming to visit us that I haven't spend much time on the computer, my new church calling serving as 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society demands much more of my time than I expected, and I've been a little lazy! There you go!
Like I said, we have had a blast with family over the last month and have a lot of pics to share. The first visitors were my sister, Amy and my nephew, Kaden. They were visiting from LA while her husband who is in dental school was away at a conference. We were so happy that they came to spend time with us.
Amy and Kaden
We had a lot of fun playing at Mercer Park, and playing with the tree frog we found.
Jeff and Allison going for a swing
It didn't take long for Allison and Kaden to become good friends!

0 comments: