Yet again, here are pics of us enjoying another beautiful day in Houston on the water... Our official flag girl Kiss, Kiss Allison taking her turn as captain Grandma Lori!
So fun to see what you've been up to. We haven't posted for a while either - too busy. Soon though - the kids are going in a million directions and we only have 2 1/2 weeks left of school. Love you, Em & Jay
JEFF AND I WERE MARRIED IN JULY 2003. WE HAVE A DAUGHTER, ALLISON, WHO WAS BORN IN MAY 2006. AND, WELCOMED A SECOND DAUGHTER, LISEY, IN OCTOBER OF 2009. JEFF IS FEELING A LITTLE OUTNUMBERED! WE LIVE IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS AND LOVE IT! JEFF WORKS IN PHARMACEUTICALS AND I STAY HOME WITH THE GIRLS. LIFE IS GOOD!!
2 comments:
I have found your blog, so watch out. I'll probably read it often. :)
Allison's such a cutie!
So fun to see what you've been up to. We haven't posted for a while either - too busy. Soon though - the kids are going in a million directions and we only have 2 1/2 weeks left of school. Love you, Em & Jay
Post a Comment