Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going Private...

So, I've decided to make our blog private, so if you would like an invite to be able to view let me know! I will make the change June 1st.

14 comments:

Kelly said...

add me!:)

Miriam said...

You know I do!

Beth said...

Me please!

Kara said...

Sign us up!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Can we get on that list too?

Ricky, Becky, Brooklyn and Addison said...

We would love to be added.

Lacy said...

Its the only way we know about each others lives, must add us!

Alison said...

Add me!

Terri said...

Yes Please!

Erin said...

Please add us too!!

Carrie said...

Invite please.

The Thomason's said...

Hey Cara! I was surfing through everyones blogs and I found your family's. I was so excited. Definitly add us when you go private so that we can keep in touch over the summer. (annie.thomason@gmail.com) Talk to you later- Annie

Gina said...

count me in!

Cindy said...

sorry i'm a little late...but i'd like to be added!