Friday, September 26, 2008

We've Got The Power!

YEAH!!!!! We got power! After almost 13 days without power, it has finally made it's way to the Warnick residence! So, now the posting can begin! I know all of my faithful blog checkers (who know to just check in about once a month cuz that's how often I blog) have been waiting breathlessly for pics of the hurricane aftermath, but I'm afraid, first comes pics from OUR CRUISE!!! .......And, those pics will come next week. Because right now I have to make some invitations to our upcoming Enrichment Meeting! I only have a short time (aka nap time) to do my projects and today is invitations!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Yeah for you!!!! I am glad you have power again!

Miriam said...

Wahoo! Power is good! I am so glad you survived the hurricane with minimal dammage. I've been thinking about you a ton but haven't sent you a comment, sorry. I would blame it on my sick kids, but that wouldn't be the truth. :) The truth is is that I am a slacker. But, I was thinking about you and worrying about you anyway! Can't wait to see pictures again.

Jen said...

Wow! 13 days is a long time to be without power! I'm sure it makes you more grateful than ever to flip the light switch and get results! Can't wait to hear about the cruise and see the hurricane pictures. Glad you are all safe and sound!