Our first stop was Progreso. We weren't even supposed to go there except Hurricane Gustav changed our itinerary. We were originally supposed to stop in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and then Cozumel. Instead, we went Progreso, Cozumel, and then Grand Cayman. Can't say I minded too much though. I'm just glad we got to go!
Progreso was pretty cool. We took a two hour bus ride to the Mayan Ruins, Chichen Itza. We loved it! When we were standing in line to enter, this guy came and handed us his business card and said, "Next time, you call me!" He gives tours of the ruins with an "LDS perspective". I guess he could pick us out! Jeff and Cara
Ricky and Becky
Ricky and I reinacting a ritual decapitation.
Have you seen that big pyramid lookin' thing?
This is on the ride back to the ship. Becky got stuck in the bathroom on the bus and these good gentlemen helped her out. Sorry, Becky, I had to include it.
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment