We had an amazing time on our cruise! We were worried the whole week before that Hurricane Gustav would ruin our plans, but he didn't! He just altered them. Oh well, we still got to go! Thanks to the Thiot's for coming and for a great vacation!!! And, we owe a huge amount of thanks to Jeff's parents for coming down here to watch our little Allison so we could get away for 7 days! She had a great time and is still talking about it. When we left and returned to Galveston, little did we know that only a week and half later it would be hit by Hurricane Ike. Pics of that are soon to follow. Anywho, but back the cruise....here are some of the things we did on the ship...Carnival Conquest
Jeff rocked it at Karaoke!
I posed with our towel animals.
We dressed up for dinner.
And, we had a blast on the slide! Jeff and Ricky were known shipwide as the "Splashdudes". They had that slide down to a science on how to make the biggest splashes and get the most people wet! It was great!
5 months ago



7 comments:
Hey that looks like fun...oh, wait! I can't actually see it....your pix aren't showing up. Is it my browser or your end?
looks like you guys had the best time! I love the pictures of Jeff at dinner and the differences in his skin color. Very comical :) And, i couldn't see your pics earlier today, but now i can :)
Why are towel animals so stinkn' cool!
I am still so green with envy.
That all looks like soooo much fun! We are so glad you guys got to go and that the storm didn't ruin it! I can picture Jeff splashing everyone but I never thought I would see him do Karaoke. Cara I love your facial expressions while swimming with the stingrays, you can tell EXACTLY what your thinking. Looks like you two had a blast!
Oh my gosh I miss you so much!!!! I was so excited to see your comment. Your little girl is so cute and I am so glad that you two are so happy. We live in Ogden Utah, not too far from home. I was so relieved as I read on that you guys weren't hurt in the hurricane, especially after some pics I have seen. I didn't know that you lived down there. I need your e mail!!!
Hi Cara! Your picutes look awesome! I'm still talking Matt into taking me on a cruise...he doesn't like the thought of being on a boat with no where to go. haha We are living in Clinton, UT. I found Mindy's blog last month...her and I need to get together, we live so close to each other! Matt's older sister lives in Houston too. She wasn't as brave as you and drove to Dallas for a few days then flew home for a couple weeks. Did anything happen to your home? I guess I can wait for you to post all about it. :) Good to hear from you! TTYL
That looks like so much fun! I love cruises! I can't believe you swam with the stingrays! I am not sure I would be brave enough!
Post a Comment