Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just chillin'

So, I'm going to jump in here (just shy of a month) with a quick post! I know, you are all shocked. Although we really haven't been up to much, here are a few pics of Allison (of course, because who else do we take pics of around here...um, no one) being cute!
Allison helping Mom make cupcakes for Dad's birthday.
Allison and her friend, Monkey.
Allison playing "in" her play food.
Allison sporting her cool Fruit Loop necklace. It didn't take long at all for that thing to be eaten!

So, as you can see, life is pretty chill around here. But, I'm not really complaining. I like things to be pretty mellow. Although we do have some fun things coming up! Next weekend, we have tickets to a couple of concerts. We are seeing...Brian Adams, Foreigner, Heart, Cheap Trick, and Journey! (Can you tell we grew up in the 80's?!) We're pretty excited! One of the benefits of living in a big city I guess. And, then at the end of August, Jeff and I leave for our cruise!!! Guess I better start hittin' the tanning salon!

0 comments: