Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Today being Jeff's 27th birthday, we wanted to wish him a very, very Happy Birthday from his two girls!



I fell in love with Jeff a long time ago. There was just something about him! I am grateful everyday that I'm his wife, and grateful for the wonderful dad he is. He works so hard for our family. I could never do what he does! So, to sum it up...Jeff your amazing, and I'm so glad you're mine! Happy Birthday, J-dub!! Luv ya

5 comments:

Terri said...

Yeah, Updates!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

the Warnick family said...

The kids all wanted to call Jeff yesterday and sing Happy Birthday to him, but I told them I didn't even have your phone number...so just know that we were thinking of you and wishing you all our best! We love you, hope you had a great day and Allison too~ Love, Jay, Emily, Logan, Katelyn, Spencer, and Matthew

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! We miss you guys!!

carroll family said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! You have 2 pretty cute girls :)