Today is our 5th anniversary! Hard to believe. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but then again sometimes I wonder..."Was I ever single?" That just seems so long ago! I am so grateful for Jeff and for the wonderful husband he is. He has been my best friend for a long time and we just continue to grow closer. I'm looking forward to many, many more years to come!
(PS. This pic is not from our wedding. Our wedding pics aren't on this computer, so this was one of the only pics I could find of just Jeff and I! This was taken on a cruise we took 3 years ago.)
5 months ago



3 comments:
I can't believe that we both have had our 5 year anniversary this year! Isn't it crazy??? Congratulations you guys!! We miss you!!
Happy Anniversary Guys!!!
Seriously, Happy 5 Years! (is this what the Cruise is for?)
Post a Comment