Monday, April 13, 2009

It's about time...

It's about time! We are finally moving!! After one buyer fell through, several delays, and a lot of frustration, we are moving into our new house this Thursday!
AND...
It's about time! We are finally having another baby! We are very excited to welcome a little one into our family in October! I apologize to any of you that I may have told half-truths or full out lies to during the last couple of months when I wasn't quite ready to tell anyone. I still love you!

I have gotten a few comments lately about being a blog slacker, so I will try to do better! I will post pics as we get settled in our new home! Thank you to many of you for your prayers and concern during these last couple of very stressful months! We love you all!

18 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! Allison will be a great big sister and helper for you!

Terri said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you... Matt wants to know who the father is... Just Kidding!!! Love you guys, make sure you let us throw you a baby shower, you might have to come to houston for it, but I believe we promised you one! What do I owe you, a hooter-hider or a quilt, I can't remember.

Jen said...

Congrats! I heard some rumors going around on facebook that you were expecting...thrilled to hear that they are true! I am so happy for you and so glad to hear that you are finally getting settled into your new home. What a relief!

Lacy said...

Does this mean we actually get to see eachother pregnant?! I'm planning on being in Rexburg around the last week of June to the first week of July. Can't wait to find out what you are having! Congrats!

Shana said...

Yay! Let's hope you help "infest" the family with more boys! lol. Congrats!

The Chapple's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chapple's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you. We are still adjusting to two kids, but its been a great time for us. We are excited to see you again this summer when you come to Idaho - Tara

Gina said...

Congratulations! That is great news!

The Gines Family said...

smokes congrats on both that is so exciting! can't wait to see the new home...and the new baby! yahooo

Chelsie said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys to be finally moving into your new house, and then to have a new baby coming! That is so exciting!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here on out! Love ya!

Miriam said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy to hear your good news. You haven't hinted to me at all! October is a good month, that's when Hannah was born. Good luck moving into the new house, I'm glad it is finally happening and that you can all be together again. Hugs!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys. You totally deserve that baby and I hope everything goes great with this pregnancy-you were one amazing secret-keeper. We're going to miss you.

Carrie said...

I'm so, so happy for you!! I know it's been a long wait for house and baby. HOORAY! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and then up in Dallas in a few weeks! We'll sure miss you down here.

Erin said...

Congratulations! What an exiting time for you guys! A house and a baby it doesn't get much better than that!! We sure miss you guys! Good luck with everything!!

Alison said...

Congrats on moving and the new baby! I am so excited for you guys!

Phil said...

Wahoooo! Oh I'm so happy for you. :)

MINDY and JARIN said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!! I get to see you prego at the reunion!!! Don't feel bad I outright lied to people during both of my pregnancies until I was ready to tell, those are OK lies!!!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

so exciting, congratulations! you will probably be excited to set up house - but before baby number 2 comes, take naps while you can!!