Thursday, April 30, 2009

Doing great...

We have been in our new house for two weeks now and are LOVING it! All the boxes are unpacked and now it is just decorating more than anything. I want to wait to post pics until we are a little more settled.
It kind of worried me about how Allison would do with the move, but she has done great! Actually, it seems like she has become such a big girl since we have moved here.
-We have finally gotten her into a big girl bed! She loves it!
-She has learned to pedal on her little tricycle!
-And, in just the past week, she is now potty trained! She picked it up so fast and sometimes just goes all by her self! I'm so proud of her!
We are loving the McKinney area and can't wait to have more visitors! Thank you Carrie and Danny for coming to visit this week! We miss our Houston friends very, very much!!! I have honestly thought about driving down for playgroup one of these weeks!

5 comments:

McKell&Janeene said...

So glad to hear things are going well! Love ya.

Carrie said...

It was so much fun to see you and so hard to say goodbye this time. Hopefully we'll be up again soon. Your house is BEAUTIFUL and way to go with the potty training!! Can't wait to see updated pictures once you decide on a paint color.

Kelli said...

So I sort of wanted to hear that you were totally hating it and that you decided to move back to H-town...But I am so glad you all are doing well. And YIPPEE for Allie on the potty! That is awesome! I'll call ya! Loves!

Lewis Family said...

So grateful that you are well and adjusting quickly. We really miss you though.

Mary Jane said...

That is IT! I am planning a trip to see you guys. It is only 4 hours right? Well, I say that we come up and see you guys- and the new place! In fact, we are going to the beach this weekend, and I was like, hey Bryan, did you get a chance to invite the war... wait a second.. ah rats! And, I'm proud of Allison on her new skills potty training, tricycle riding- she is already the most darling girl around... we LOVE you guys!