For the last 3 months, Jeff has been studying for his new position at BMS. The great thing about that is that it has been at home! We have loved having him home everyday. Although he is in our office most of the time, it's been nice just to know that he is here. He has gone a little stir-crazy, but Allie and I LOVE it! I don't know what I'm going to do when he is done with training, which unfortunately will be in about 3 weeks. But, those are going to be 3 very busy weeks. Two of them he is out of town and the week in between we pack and move! (Well, we don't literally "pack and move" because the company hired movers!!! If we had to do the packing, etc, I wouldn't be nearly as excited.) Jeff has been a good sport though with all that goes on around here on a daily basis.
- Having breakfast and lunch together everyday.
- Being able to put Allie down for a nap and run errands...by myself!!
- Not having to worry about him driving in crazy Houston traffic.
- Watching Family Feud with him during his lunch break.(We've become nerdy GSN watchers.)
- Having him help make dinner and clean up the house at the end of the day.
- Being able to pop in the office anytime I want just to say Hello!



3 comments:
I love the hair clips! So funny.
She is getting so big!!! i can't believe how much different she looks just since Christmas. What a cute girl. Jeff is such a good sport with the hair clips :)
I am so behind but congrats on selling your house! I bet it has been so much fun at your house with everyone home all day! I truly think there is nothing better than a dad playing with his little girl! So cute!
Post a Comment