I feel bad not getting these pics up and posted sooner seeing as how Allison's birthday was almost a month ago, but like they say, better late than never! We were so happy that we were able to have family, friends, and neighbors come and celebrate with us! The Birthday Girl
Her amazing Dora cake that our awesome friend Terri made! (Thanks again, Terri!)
Allie was a little shy when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
5 months ago



5 comments:
Allison is so adorable! Oh my goodness. Max and Allison will have to go out on a date at BYU-I someday! Hope you're having fun in TX! Loving your tan. You look awesomle.
Allison is so cute! I like the picture of her eating the cupcake.
I love the picture with her "2" hat! So adorable! What a fun birthday party for the adults-even if it was for a little kid.
Such a cute birthday girl! Can you believe that she's 2 already! You blink and they grow up on you. That must have been quite the party with 45 guests! What a popular girl!
It looks like you throw quite the party!
I would love to share bread recipes!
jennifer_claunch9@hotmail.com
Post a Comment