This last weekend was beautiful...85 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! So, where do think we were? That's right...out on the boat! We were so excited to have great weather and get out on the water! The lake we went to is known for being choppy, so we didn't break out any of the water skis or anything, but we had a fun time on the tubes!
We bought this boat about a year ago and it has since become our favorite hobby! We love going out with friends and family (when they are in town). We were glad that the Sells family and Fred Andersen were able to come with us this time. And, we are looking forward to many more times out on the water with the Guajardo Family and their boat! Jeff and Allison
Cory, Aurora, and Kelly Sells
Anna Guajardo and Aurora Sells
Fred letting Aurora take the wheel!
5 months ago



1 comments:
I can't believe you're having 85 degrees!!! It is 33 here today and we got snow yesterday. Yuck! I am so sick of snow! How I wish I were out on the boat with you...not that I would be able to do anything but sit there and soak up the sun. That sounds so nice right now. While you're out enjoying a perfect day on the lake remember me in the snow and take a turn on the skis for me!
Post a Comment