Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas in Texas

"Christmas morning" back in Texas which was actually New Year's Eve. The holidays are definitely more fun with a toddler around.
Allison loves her little babies. She is a good little mommy to them! When they are "crying", she bounces them and says, "sshh, sshh." So cute!
Allison got a tricycle this year. She climbs on and says, "push you, push you" which means for us to push her. Her little legs are not quite long enough to pedal on her own, but they will be soon I'm sure.
We took Allison out on her trike for a ride around the neighborhood. You may have noticed Jeff's summer apparel...yeah, it was about 70 on New Year's Eve! Ah, I love living in Houston!

1 comments:

Lacy said...

Cute christmas pictures. I hope that Allison does better with her trike than Cayson does with his training wheels bike. He's just not coordinated. Right leg peddle, left leg peddle, steer, don't run into cars...its just too much!