Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What have we been up to?

Being the pathetic blogger I am, I have to do mass posts...so here are some of the things we have been up to...
Jeff's brand new car, Subaru Legacy. He got it the day before the hurricane hit. We were worried about it getting damaged during the storm, so Jeff and I actually pushed the boat far enough over in the garage to make room for his car.
We had a great time at the Texas State Fair in Dallas. Allison and Jeff had fun feeding the goats.
Our little fam posing with Big Tex! Thanks to Ricky and Becky for letting us come up and hang out! You guys are awesome hosts!
Two days before we left on our cruise, Jeff and I went to a Tom Petty concert! We had a great time! This was our summer of concerts! We were sad that our favorite concert venue, Cynthia Mitchell Pavillion, was damaged in the storm and that our Brad Paisley concert was then cancelled.

1 comments:

carroll family said...

yeah for subarus! Nice car Jeff!