Friday, August 1, 2008

Concert Mania!

So, we had an awesome time last weekend! It was our big concert weekend that we have been waiting months for! Friday we went to see Foreigner and Bryan Adams. Our good friends Matt and Terri came with us. We had fun taking pics of ourselves and also "people watching"!! In fact as I was looking through the pics, I realized that there is only one pic of the stage while the bands were performing! All of the 100 other pics are of Matt, Terri, Jeff and I, and the many strange people we were surrounded by. It was great! And, Bryan Adams even sang our song "Heaven" (okay, everybody say "Ahh" )
The next night we saw Cheap Trick, Heart, and Journey with our buddies Alex and Kelli! The bands were awesome...Heart was definitely my favorite! I don't have any pics from that night because they didn't allow cameras to that concert :( Upcoming concerts...Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in a few weeks and then Brad Paisley in October...anybody want to go with us?

Jeff and I waiting for the concert to begin
Way to ruin our "serious pose" picture, TERRI! :)
Matt and Terri
Foreigner...even though they are old, they can still rock!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Fun concert, fun company, great entertainment! Sorry about the picture :)

Kelly said...

OKay, I am so going in October!!

Alison said...

You guys are so cute! I am so jealous about how many concerts you guys have to go to! So fun!